PCRMax, Eco 48 Real Time PCR system, including software and loading dock
• MIQE compliant.
• HRM functionality is provided as standard and can discriminate class IV SNP 99.9% of the time.
• The Eco™ 48 can utilise four colours for easy multiplexing.
• Industry leading ±0.1ºC temperature uniformity.
• Suitable for both single labs and core facilities. High uniformity provides high quality data. Fast cycling enables several experiments per day, all at an economical price.
• Fastest block-based real-time PCR system. 40 cycles in 40 minutes (standard chemistry) and 40 cycles in 20 minutes (fast chemistry).
• The PCRmax Eco™ 48 is an open platform that can utilise any chemistry, dye or PCR reagent.
• Calibrated for SYBR®, FAM™, HEX™, VIC™, ROX™ and Cy®5 fluorescent dyes.
• Standard and FAST cycling protocols.
• Easy to use software, streamlined for novices and experts.
• Industry-leading data quality.
• Array of 48 LED optics.
• The Eco™ 48 format provides a small 34.5cm x 31cm (13.6” × 12.2”) footprint that fits anywhere.
High Resolution Melt : Yes
Volume per well : Validated for 5 to 20μl
Detection sensitivity : 1 copy
Temp uniformity : ±0.1˚C
Temperature range : 35 to 100˚C
Average ramp rate : 5.5˚C/sec
Thermal system : Proprietary hollow silver block, Peltier-based system with conductive fluid
Block format : 48-well block
Consumables : 48-well custom plates and optical adhesive seals
Optical system : Dual LED excitation (452–486 nm and 542–582 nm). CCD camera 4 emission filters (505–545nm, 562–596nm, 604–644nm, 665–705nm)
Calibrated dyes : SYBR®, FAMTM, HEXTM, ROXTM, Cy®5. Additional dyes within the wavelength range compatible with Eco 48 filters are supported with no additional calibration required for implementation
Passive reference dyes : Use of ROXTM is supported, but optional
Data collection : Data collected in all four filters for all wells regardless of plate setup. Plate setup for data analysis can be altered
after run completes. Melt curve analysis supports continuous
data acquisition in a single filter to provide increased
data point collection and reduced run times
PCR cycle time (standard) : 40 cycles in less than 40 minutes
PCR cycle time (FAST: 40 cycles in less than 20 minutes
Dynamic range : >9 logs
Calibration : Not required
Installation : Plug and play design. Installed by experienced or novice scientists
Precision : Discriminates 5,000 and 10,000 template copies with 99% confidence
Warranty : 1 year (parts and labour included)
Voltage : 100–240 V
Frequency : 50/60 Hz
Nominal current draw : 5A
Peak power : 500W (typical power is 180W)
Software : Multiple-license Eco 48 system software is included at no
additional cost. All chemistries supported. Applications
include Absolute Quantification, Relative Quantification,
Allelic Discrimination, High Resolution Melt (HRM)
Dimensions closed (WxDxH) : 34.5cm x 31cm x 32cm (13.6 in × 12.2 in × 12.6 inches)
Dimensions open (WxDxH) : 34.5cm x 31cm x 37cm (13.6 in × 12.2 in × 14.5 inches)
Weight : 13.6 Kg (30 lb)