TECHNE, Sample concentrator gas chamber & stand (for tubes). Requires Dri-block and needles
• Fast evaporation of solvents from any sample vessel
• The unit is light and compact enough for convenient use in a fume cupboard when toxic solvents are being evaporated.
• The needles¹ are made from high quality stainless steel and are specially designed for use with the Techne Sample Concentrator. When corrosive solutions are being used, PTFE coated needles are available.
• The Sample Concentrator's gas reservoir is mounted on a fully adjustable stand for accurate height control.
Maximum gas pressure : Must not exceed 2 psi
Maximum vertical travel : 320mm
Maximum gas usage : 15 litres minute
Gas : Any inert gas (often nitrogen)
Gas intake nozzle diameter : 6.35mm (quarter inch)
Needle position : Variable to suit Techne Dri-Blocks
Dimensions L x W x H (mm) : 295 x 240 x 530
Shipping weight (gas chamber and stand) : 5kg plates. Beads included
FSC400D Sample Concentrator gas reservoir and stand (for tubes)
Size DWH (mm) : 95 x 225 x 50
- Needles are not included (please order seperately).
- Dri-Block heater is not included (please order separately).
- Aluminium blocks are not included (please order seperately).
- 1 pack of F4466 plastic spacers are required for FSC496D (please order seperately).
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days