APERA, Strong Acid pH Meter (HF solution or other strong Acid Solution)
[PH8500] APERA, Portable pH Meter Kit with GLP Data Logger and USB Data Output
• GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output.
• Ideal for use in harsh environments — IP57 Waterproof rating, silicone socket protector and grip cover protect the instrument from general
• The large backlit LCD displays pH/mV and temperature along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
• The foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter.
• The high quality 201T-F 3-in-1 pH/temp. pH Electrode built with Apera's unique lithium glass membrane and a lead-free food-grade glass tube
ensures quick & accurate pH measurements (±0.01 pH±1 digit) for general water solutions.
• Quick and easy 1 to 3 points auto. pH calibration with calibration reminder and last calibration check; automatically recognizes pH standards
of 1.68, 4.00, 7.00, 10.01, 12.45.
• Built-in self-diagnosis ensures pH calibration will be performed correctly and guides you on how to fix common problems.
• Standard BNC connector, compatible with Apera's LabSen® Series professional pH electrodes for other applications.
• ORP measurement is available with an ORP probe attached (301Pt-C)
Measuring Range :（-2.00 to 19.99）pH
Resolution : 0.1/0.01 pH
Accuracy : ±0.01 pH ±1 digit
Temperature Compensation Range : (0 to 100)˚C (Auto. or Manual)
Calibration point : 1 to 3 points
Measuring Range : ±2000mV
Resolution : 1mV
Accuracy : ±0.1% FS ±1 digit
Measuring Range : 0 to 100℃
Resolution : 0.1℃
Accuracy : ±0.5℃±1 digit
Data Storage : 500 groups
Storage Content : Numbering, measuring value and temperature value, data and time
Power : 3* AA alkaline batteries
Dimension & Weight
Meter: (88*170*33)mm / 313g
Case: (360*270*76)mm / 1.6kg
pH Electrode Specs (LabSen 831)
Housing Material Lead-free glass
Temperature sensor No
Reference Electrode Silver ion trap
Electrolyte 3M KCL
Shape of glass membrane hemisphere
Range 0 to 11 pH
Temperature Range 0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F)
Connector BNC and RCAy